Get Appointed to a 1549 Committee

Want to get more involved with supporting your coworkers? Get appointed to a 1549 committee by filling out this form for yourself or someone you'd like to appoint: PDF icon committee_appointment_request_form.pdf

Turn in the form to [email protected]

Members must be in good standing for one year. Available committees are Civil Service Laws, Women's, Scholarship, and Political Action/ Organizing.